The Mayor knows...

Sign courtesy of MixMinistry - Your Remix Authority

Sign courtesy of MixMinistry - Your Remix Authority

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dear Jayne


Dear Jayne, an all-female group based in Atlanta. The members known more popularly by their first names are Ashlee, Jasmine and Lindsey. The group released their first album entitled Voice Message containing their debut single Rain. While a number of critics claim they sound just like any other all-female group, several fans have proclaimed that this group is one of the hottest additions to the R&B/HipHop genre.

I personally find their tunes catchy and sexy. I am not really that much into this genre but this group's music has got me playing R&B the past few weeks. My personal favorite being Fallback, performed with The Dream.

Check out Dear Jayne in this short promo mix containing four of their hits (Rain, Talking "bout Himself, Fallback, Ice Cream.

sample Dear Jayne

1 comment:

King Solomon said...

The First Ever Music Review of The Mayor. I like the review but what I like most is the promo sample made by The Mayor!! Keep 'em coming Mayor!!! :D